AC Celebrations - Civil Marriage Celebrant

For all Occasions

Legal Requirements


1.To marry in Australia you must be over 18 years of age.

2.I will need to sight your original birth certificate, or valid 10 year passport if from overseas.

3.If you are divorced a decree absolute from your last marriage.

4.If widowed  - a death certificate of former spouse and previous marriage certificate

5.If you name has changed by deed poll – legal proof.

6.Notice of Intended marriage.  I am able to provide this form for you - it must be filled out at least one month and one day prior to the wedding and no more than 18 months before the wedding.

7.Originals of all documents are required before the marriage can take place.